This document (also referred to as the "policy") contains information about the procedure and conditions for processing personal and other data of visitors and users of the site l2central.info (the "website").
Innova Co. SARL (hereinafter, “Innova”, “we”, “us”) is in the terms of the GDPR the controller of the personal data we process, unless we precisely state otherwise. The document was compiled by Innova Co. SARL.
If you download the website, use it, any of its elements or functionality, you confirm your consent to this policy and its terms, and Express your specific consent to the processing of your data in the ways and for the purposes specified in this policy.
We ask you to stop using the website if you do not agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document. If you continue to use the website, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
We may make changes to this document from time to time, without any additional notice (unless there are significant changes), so we recommend that you check its contents periodically.
Innova Co. SARL
16 RUE ERASME
Should you have any inquiries, related to the website, please contact our support team here: eu.4gamesupport.com.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
We do not have the right to process your data without sufficient legal grounds. We use and process the data we receive from you for the following purposes:
- providing You with access to the site and its features, including materials posted on the site;
- ensuring that the site works, for example, so that you can send/upload comments to the site;
- receiving, processing and checking requests and other correspondence from you to Innova, sent by any means of communication, regarding the support of Innova site and users, receiving comments about the site, claims and requests regarding the functionality of the site and other issues;
- personalize, optimize, or otherwise improve the site;
- analysis and correction of errors or modifications of the site, its elements and functionality;
- compliance with the obligations of Innova under the applicable law;collection, processing and presentation of statistical data.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The website is not directed to children under 13 years and when advertising our services, we do not target children. Use of the Website by children requires prior parental control and permission. We do not knowingly obtain personal information of children under 13 years.
If you are under 13, please do not use the website and do not provide any of your information to us, do not create an account with the website, make purchases with us and/or post any of your information on our resources within the website. If we reveal, that we have unintentionally received personal data of a child under 13 years we will delete the said data.
Should you believe, that we collected personal data of children through the website or the child posted his data within our website without relevant parental consent, please contact us, so that we could promptly delete irrelevant data and take all the necessary steps. However, please be aware that in certain cases such requests may not result in full deletion of respective data (e.g., if another user of the website reposted such content on third-party resources).
- YOUR DATA WE COLLECT
The data that we may receive and process in connection with the operation of the website may vary. This depends on how you access the website's functionality, as well as whether you are using an account on the website or not.
If you use the website after logging in to your account, the data collected about you when using the site before logging in to the website may be compared with the data that you provided during registration. We may combine (combine, link) and use the combined data of visitors/users of the website with other information (including other data that Innova collects, as defined in this document) to ensure the proper functioning, management and development of the website.
We collect data that you enter in the appropriate forms and/or fields on the website, if applicable, as well as passively collected statistics. We process only those data that correspond to the purposes of their processing. We do not perform the processing of redundant data.
We do not collect sensitive personal data (such as political views, biometric data, racial origin, etc.) and do not ask you to provide us with such information. However, if you provide such information in the comments to the materials, you must understand that you are fully responsible for the consequences that may violate your interests due to the placement of data not requested by us (including special or biometric data).
Below is a list of data that we may receive from you and that will be processed by us:
1. Information about your activity on the site
All comments that you post on the website become available to an unlimited number of people. Any visitor to the website can read them.
2. Your personal information that you provided during registration: email address
You can view the website materials without registration. However, you may need to create an account to use some of the website's features (for example, posting information on the website). To register, we will ask you to create a username and password, as well as provide your email address/mobile phone number. You will also need this information when restoring access if you forgot your username/password.
When creating an account name, remember that it will be available to an unlimited number of people: when you post comments on the website, the account name will be displayed next to such materials in such a way that any visitor to the website can see it. Therefore, we do not recommend that you enter your real name.
We assume that you provide reliable and sufficient data and update it promptly. We do not check the data that you provide to us, and we cannot judge its accuracy or sufficiency. We also do not check whether you have sufficient legal capacity to provide such data.
3. Correspondence with Innova
If you enter into correspondence with us, we reserve the right to retain all correspondence, including information provided by you, in order to protect our interests and protect our rights in the future.
Please be aware that third parties may also collect personal data about your online activities during certain period of time and within different websites, including, when you visit our websites.
If you choose not to accept cookies you may not be able to fully use all of the functions and benefits of the 4game Service. For example, if you block or erase cookies, we will not be able to remember your settings and preferences, we will not be able to provide you personalized content either. By activating the cookies feature of your browser you agree and consent to the data collection and processing as explained herein. At the same time, majority of Internet browsers will enable you to delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive, refuse acceptance of cookies and/or receive a specific warning before cookie is stored within your system. Further reading about cookies is available here: www.aboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies we use:
- functional cookies: cookies of this type are intended to provide us with technical information on your use of our website (these may include, inter alia, data on parts of our website you visited, whether you clicked certain parts of e-mail communication from us, etc.). Therefore, such cookies enable additional functionality like saving preferences such as allowing social interactions, allowing you to post comments on our website, and analyzing usage for our website optimization. We may use functional cookies to detect and evaluate errors, which occur during our website's use, estimate the number of responses (clicks) to our advertising, analyze the performance of our website, advertising, and e-mails, to remember, what is stored in your shopping cart. All of these are important for us to manage the performance of the website and to timely improve it. These cookies are optional for our website users and require your consent, but they do make it more convenient;
- necessary cookies: these cookies make our website work and enable us to carry out transmission of a communication and ensure core functionality of our website, such as providing secure log-in. For instance, with the help of these cookies we will remember your log-in details and will provide you with secure log-in
You can also get additional information about third-party cookies by visiting the relevant third-party website (for example, facebook.com, vk.com).
- you can disable them in your browser's security settings. This should be done in all browsers that you use (on all devices). Some of the site's functions may work unpredictably or stop working at all.
- you can also delete saved cookies in your browser's security settings and disable the ability to save them later.
5. Data about your geolocation and IP addresses
We get the IP address of your device (or your proxy server) that you use to access the Internet automatically. The IP address determines your geographical location. This information is transferred to us by the browser that you use when visiting the website.
6. Other electronic data transmitted by the browser (log files, information about the browser and hardware and software, pixel tags, traffic data, etc)
The browser you use to visit the website automatically transmits certain information to us. This is due to the operation and settings of your browser. In addition to cookies and IP addresses, this information also includes the type of device used (perhaps also its identity), the type and version of your browser, language preference, browser type, and operating system version of your device, the address of the website from which you linked to our site, the pages you request and visit, and the date and time of your request on our website, in some cases, the provider of Internet services/mobile operator. We need this information to track and study the use of various site functions, improve its performance, understand how users interact with the site, as well as to ensure the security of the site and prevent threats of unauthorized access to it.
7. Information received from third parties
This is information that we may receive from third parties with whom you have entered into an agreement and who are also our partners.
For example, these are cookies and web beacons that collect personal data and associate it with your device and browser. This is also applicable in cases where the website implements registration via social networks.
This information is used for statistical purposes, as well as for the purpose of ensuring the operation of the site and maintaining the availability of its functions for you.
We are not responsible for and do not control the processing of personal data if you clicked through from the site to other resources via links posted on the site.
If this is provided for by law, you have the right to access your personal data processed by the Innova in accordance with this document. We will comply with requests for such access in accordance with applicable law. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you may also have other rights not specified above.
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your data, please let us know and we will review your claim. If you are not satisfied with our decision, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent authority.
- DATA STORAGE
compulsory data includes e-mail, user location, sex, full name and is stored for the validity period of relevant agreements between user and Innova for use of the website, and no longer than 5 years after the termination of such agreements for accounting or tax records, unless there is a legitimate reason for a longer processing.
Innova stores data and information during the time periods specified below or until receiving your request to erase personal data, if there is no legitimate reason to keep it longer. Upon expiry of the terms for storing your personal data we will delete it, unless we need to keep certain data due to requirements of applicable laws or during the period this data is necessary for establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Innova keeps records on correspondence with user, including support tickets along with other communications, for the validity period of agreements between you Innova for use of the website and 1 year after the termination of such agreements, unless there is a legitimate reason for a longer processing.
- Device related data:
We store the following data, if gathered, no more than for 1 year from the moment agreements between user and Innova for use of the website are terminated:
data on user’s IP address and other online identifiers of his devices and applications;
browser or device identifiers, browser type;
operating system, crash data, Internet service provider;
the date and time of user’s visit, information about user’s activities on 4game services;
other standard server log information.
Data collected via cookies:
We store information and data submitted by the user on the website via authorization cookies (intended to avoid the user from multiple and/or repeated submission of such data in a single visit session or longer, if the user wishes, which increases the comfort of using websites), for no longer than 15 days from the last visit of the user.
- DATA PROTECTION
We take all possible and necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to data. However, when providing data to us, you must understand that any transfer of information on the Internet is fraught with risk, and complete security of data transmission on the Internet is practically impossible.
In order to ensure proper data protection, we, among other things, take the following measures: identify threats to data security when processing them in data information systems, evaluate the effectiveness of measures taken to ensure data security, detect unauthorized access to data and take measures, monitor the measures taken to ensure the security of personal data, restore personal data, restrict access to them.
- PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Your personal data are stored and processed otherwise using the services of data centers in Luxembourg.
Should your personal data be shared with Innova’s affiliates and subsidiaries, Innova guarantees an adequate level of personal data protection, including but not limited to, by entering into standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission with Innova’s affiliates and subsidiaries.
Innova applies necessary safeguards to ensure protection of rights of personal data subjects. In particular, any and all information as sent to us is encrypted (scrambled) via the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We also implement technical and organizational measures to protect users’ data:
within Innova we limit access to personal data (i.e., only the personnel, whose access to your data is necessary to run our business, is allowed to access it);
specific measures for data minimisation to incorporate clear retention periods for personal data;
using anonymisation or pseudonymisation techniques, other electronic, physical and procedural safeguards, as applicable in the industry;
ways to allow the data subject to express his or her point of view and contest the decision; and,
a mechanism for human intervention in data processing.
Third Parties Services:
We use Google Analytics provided by Google, LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA ("Google").
Google Analytics is intended for web analysis, i.e., gathering, collection and analysis of data about the behavior of websites visitors. For example, through Google Analytics there may be collected data on website, from which the particular user comes from (so-called referrers), which subpages of the website the user accessed or how often and for which period of time the user viewed a subpage. A web analysis is mainly used to optimize a website and for the cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising.
Please read this text carefully before using the site https://dev.l2central.info/ ("website").
These Terms apply to you regardless of whether you are registered on the website or not. If you continue to use the website, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms. If you do not understand the content of this document or parts of it, you should stop using the website and contact your lawyer for clarification of the provisions.
The website is owned by Innova Co. SARL (Innova Co. SARL): 16 Rue Erasme, L-1468 Luxembourg. email@example.com ("Innova" or "we").
From these Terms you will learn:
- Section 1 (website Description) about the purpose of creating the website, its content and features;
- Section 2 (Disclaimer) about the limitations of liability of Innova in relation to the content, information and materials of the website;
- Section 3 (Registration. Use of the website) about the procedure and requirements for registration on the website, the policy of posting materials on the website.
- Section 4 (Intellectual property) on the rights to materials and information posted on the website;
- Section 5 (Other provisions) on the procedure for changing this document, the place of dispute resolution, applicable law, and other General provisions.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE WEBSITE
On this website, any registered user can get information and materials about the games Lineage 2 / Lineage 2 Classic/Lineage 2 Essence (the "Game"). There is no charge for using the website. Information is posted by Innova. You must comply with the site usage requirements as set out in this document.
The information collected by users on the website can serve as a guide for using the Game, choosing a class, developing a character, selecting equipment, and also helps you get acquainted with the abundance of game mechanics.
The information and materials posted on the website are for informational purposes only. The website is not intended for posting or storing personal information, and does not have the ability to hide (password protect) posted materials and information in whole or in part.
Website content can be indexed by search engines and appear in search queries. We ask you not to publish personal information or information about real people. You should understand that any posted material that uses the real name of a person or other information about them may appear in the first lines of search results, and any person may use such information that may harm and be dangerous to both you and the persons you have posted information about.
Using the website is allowed only for personal non-commercial purposes (for personal consumption and viewing of materials).
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY.
Innova makes every effort to ensure that the content of materials and information posted on the website remains up-to-date, as well as to ensure continuous access to them. However, you should understand that the website's information and materials may not be up-to-date. We are not responsible for the materials and information posted on the website, for any behavior of the website user, for the content and availability of sites that users link to in their comments to the materials and information.
Innova is not responsible for the appearance of incorrect, inaccurate or false information on the website. You release Innova, Its affiliates, licensors, partners and employees from any claims and claims for damages, known or unknown, in any way related to the actions and/or information and materials of third parties on the website. We cannot guarantee that you will receive any specific results when using the website, and we disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied.
By using the website, you understand that no other agreements entered into by you with Innova can be linked to this website.
We do not guarantee that:
- information on the website will be up-to-date;
- the information posted in the comments by users of this website is true;
- the information will be useful to you for any purpose of using it;
- links posted by users of the site will be accessible, secure, and the information available through the links is true and meets your needs;
- information and materials posted by site users in comments do not violate applicable laws, including in the field of copyright and other intellectual property rights.
The website is provided on an "as is" basis. Your use of the website is at your own risk.
- REGISTRATION. USE OF WEBSITE.
By using the website, as well as registering on the website, you confirm that you have reached the legal age established by the legislation of your country, or that your parents or other legal representatives have given their consent to use the website.
You can view the website's content without having an account (without registration). To register, you will need to create a username and password in the order set by the website. Your username and password are confidential information that you should not disclose to third parties. You are fully responsible for any actions that occur with your account, so we ask you to keep your password and other identification data confidential.
You agree not to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of the website or any activities carried out on the website; or to circumvent any measures that we may use to block or restrict access to the website.
We may delete your account and close access to the website's functionality for any reason or without reason, at any time and at our sole discretion, with or without prior notice. In most cases, our actions may be caused by violations on your part regarding the placement of unacceptable or problematic materials and information (including as indicated below).
It is prohibited to post materials and information with the following content:
- materials that promote or Express rejection or hatred of any religion, culture, race, nation, people, country/state/territory of uncertain status, language, politics, ideology or social movement, including those that indicate discrimination;
- obscene messages, including pornographic or erotic content, drug prescriptions (other information about drugs and their precursors), scenes of excessive violence and similar things, suicide propaganda and methods of its implementation, as well as links to resources containing such information;
- propaganda of crimes and administrative offenses, violence and cruelty;
- images of third parties and / or images that are the intellectual property of third parties and / or contain official and/or other symbols, the rights to which belong to other persons;
- expressions and images, or references to them that may humiliate or offend feelings and dignity;
- profanity in any form (including graphic or veiled language);
- advertising of any promotions, organizations and websites, and other objects of advertising;
- other materials that directly or indirectly violate applicable laws.
- It is also prohibited to post on the site, including, but not limited to, the following materials/information:
- ads for the purchase or sale of an account in the Game. Items, services to improve the characters or the characters themselves in any form. Advertising of such services is also prohibited;
- description (including links) of any vulnerabilities of the Game, other projects and software of the game; any information about programs designed to obtain passwords, accounts or personal information of users of the Game;
- links to resources containing false information (including phishing websites), including false information about the Company, its affiliates, employees, partners, other third parties and their activities;
- materials that are not officially published (including, but not limited to, posting messages that describe game items, equipment, or game territories), information about which was obtained by hacking the Game client;
- links to resources containing Trojans, viruses, hacking programs, as well as any malicious software, and software that gives the game user a gaming advantage.
- THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The game and its elements, as well as all website materials created by Innova or Its partners, are subject to the exclusive rights of Innova, Its partners or licensors. Any trademarks, service marks, logos and names of products, services and organizations, design rights, copyrights and related rights that are mentioned, used or quoted on the website belong to their rightholders.
- OTHER PROVISIONS
Depending on the needs of using the website, we may make changes to it at any time, without any notice to you. We may make changes to any materials posted on the website.
We may change these Terms at any time without prior notice. To keep up to date with the latest version of the Terms, we recommend you to check this page regularly.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and / or applicable international treaties and agreements (conflict of laws rules do not apply). All disputes under this document must be submitted to the court at the location of the Innova.